Giveaway: refer the most builders by October 30 and win your pick from the store. How it works
boatbuildlog
  1. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Jersey Girl's aft cabin door is almost a perfect fit, and it looks good too, I think.

  2. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Today, Jersey Girl’s aft cabin door starts to look more like a real door.

  3. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Yesterday, I temporarily installed faux rails, deliberately cut a bit too long, on the...

  4. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    I started working on the construction of Jersey Girl’s aft cabin door today.

  5. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Today’s the day to cut a saddle from a 1 x 6-inch piece of white oak for Jersey Girl’s...

  6. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    First of all, Jersey Girl and I wish everyone a most happy New Year, with the sincere...

  7. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Still blessed with warm end-of-December weather, I was able to install the head jamb...

  8. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Jersey Girl the Houseboat, it turns out, is quite a hit with the ladies!

  9. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    With the painting of the fender washer striker plates, the finishing touches are in...

  10. Published the build log Jersey Girl

  11. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Jersey Girl in her new coat.

  12. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Ginger and I had a wonderful day with our dear friend Jim G.