Giveaway: refer the most builders by October 30 and win your pick from the store. How it works
boatbuildlog
  1. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    It took a grand total of an hour and 15 minutes to sand all the green fairing glop...

  2. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Here’s how I measure and make the side edge overhangs for Jersey Girl’s roof.

  3. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    All the side overhangs on Jersey Girl's roof are complete.

  4. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Jersey Girl's roof is structurally complete.

  5. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Jersey Girl is two boards shy of a roof.

  6. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Aaaand, Jersey Girl has her raincoat on.

  7. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Jersey Girl is really stylin' now.

  8. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Now that the final finish coat has been applies to the central portion of Jersey...

  9. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    I'm about to get back to work on Jersey Girl for the day under a cloudless blue sky,...

  10. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Yesterday's downpour provided good information on Jersey Girl's leaky places, so I...

  11. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Jersey Girl's roof has its first coat of primer.

  12. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    The starboard gull wing has its face board installed and its green fairing glop applied.

  13. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Now that the epoxy on the starboard aft gull wing has cured enough, I can remove the...

  14. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Jersey Girl's starboard gull wing is complete, but for the face board under the...

  15. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    As the epoxy-bedded fiberglass cures on both sides of Jersey Girl's roof, it's time to...

  16. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Today, I got a start making the tilt-up awning-style windows to fit the openings in...

  17. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Jersey Girl’s aft deck hatch covers are functionally complete, which is to say they...

  18. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    The hatch and drainage system for Jersey Girl’s aft deck has been installed (finally),...

  19. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    I’ve now installed all those scupper system pieces I made last week on Jersey Girl’s...

  20. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    While I’m waiting for a warmer day to install the channel and scupper system on Jersey...

  21. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Moving back to Jersey Girl’s aft deck, I decide to make some improvements to channel...

  22. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    The storage compartments under Jersey Girls forward decks seem to attract rainwater!

  23. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    I know that many people reading this are already knowledgable in how to lay down a...

  24. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    With night-time temperatures dropping into the 30s, it's far too cold for epoxy to...

  25. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    It's time clean up Jersey Girl's homeport in preparation for the winter.

  26. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    I took advantage of another warm December day to do a little more work on Jersey...

  27. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    First of all, Jersey Girl and I wish you a most joyous Christmas!

  28. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Today, I installed the clerestory awning window in the head area of Jersey Girl’s...

  29. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    I finished building Jersey Girl’s second aft side window today, the one that will be...

  30. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Jersey Girl's aft cabin door is, if I may use the expression without intending any...