Giveaway: refer the most builders by October 30 and win your pick from the store. How it works
boatbuildlog
  1. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    So, what's this box have to do with Jersey girl?

  2. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    With temperatures in the 40s and thunderstorms promised later, it's not a good day to...

  3. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Full disclosure: I made a dumb mistake.

  4. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Mistake corrected.

  5. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Jersey Girl's first roof post came out perfectly!

  6. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    I beat the anticipated rain today, completing the major part of the shaping of two of...

  7. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Free at last, the jig is gone, and Jersey Girl's aft deck roof posts are straight and...

  8. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Jersey Girl's aft deck roof supports are glued and screwed into place now.

  9. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    The rain came to an end and the sun emerged later in the afternoon, so I took...

  10. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    I have been spending the last several days machining four midship roof support posts,...

  11. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Dodging the raindrops that come and go, I am spending my 77th birthday adding more...

  12. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    I have sealed Jersey Girl's starboard aft cabin bulkhead with two coats of epoxy, on...

  13. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    First things first: after a night and morning of drenching rain, the lilacs are in...

  14. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    After a couple of rainy days, I caught a break with the weather and managed to add two...

  15. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Jersey Girl gets fitted for aft deck roof beams.

  16. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Another warm, sunny spring day means I get to make some progress on Jersey Girl.

  17. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    A most happy Easter/Passover to all who celebrate resurrection and/or freedom from...

  18. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Jersey Girl's aft deck forest sprouts four more new roof support posts, clamped in...

  19. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    As I mentioned in a previous post, the design I'm using for Jersey Girl calls for a...

  20. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Suddenly, it's summer in northern New Jersey, the sun is shining, and I have a chance...

  21. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    One of my design modifications for Jersey Girl was to recess the central portion of...

  22. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Yippee, a break!

  23. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    A view from the bridge.

  24. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Raise high the roofbeams, boatbuilder!

  25. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Here's why I use push sticks.

  26. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Just a little more fitting and below-deck prep work, and the floor of the recessed...

  27. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    As I uncovered Jersey Girl for what I hope will be great progress today, I could not...

  28. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    Jersey Girl now has her forward cabin framing complete.

  29. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    I started my day with Jersey Girl by bailing out a couple of inches of water that had...

  30. Posted an entry on Jersey Girl

    The rain cleared out just before dusk this evening, so I had an opportunity to install...